The “Gymnasium” of the Benjamin Follett Estate


The “Gymnasium” of the Benjamin Follett Estate

The “gymnasium” of the Benjamin Follett estate on River Street was purchased in 1861 by Charles Woodard and moved to 301 Grove Street. He converted it to a residence and added a two story wing in 1863.



Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Ypsilanti Historical Society
Related:
The River Street Saga Continues: Benjamin and Elvira Norris Follett


| Report Problem