Thorne Tire, 309 East Michigan Avenue


Thorne Tire, 309 East Michigan Avenue

The Lewis B. Moore saloon operated at 309 East Michigan from 1916 to 1920, when it was the John F. Maegle variety store. In the 1930's, the building became the Thorne Tire Store, which continued in operation on the site until 1962.



Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)
Rights Held by: Ypsilanti Historical Society
Related:
The King and Meyer Saloon Controversy


| Report Problem